Adverts We Love
This is an on-going chain of adverts we have seen on the internet that we love, for any variety of reasons.
Cool ads, stop-you-in-your-tracks ads, beautiful simplicity, great hooks – whatever the why, here they are (newest first):
- Simple benefit
- Simple hook
- Of benefit to the viewer
- Interest first, Desire too
Note we also give away free ads to clients who are new to Digital Advertising. 14 days of free ads (more than £75 worth!).
Poop N Scoop:
- Simple message
- Cute pet
- Quality design
- Simple design
- Contrast is good. You should always consider having a good contrast between the images.
- Easier to stand out from the crowd.
- Good design.
- Nice use of fonts to make the message be visible.
- Simple design.
- Creative and beautiful design.
- The message which catches the viewer’s attention.
- An impression of professionalism.
- Beautiful in design.
- Great looks.
- Nice colour combination.
- No other better testimonial than the product itself.
- Cool graphics.
- Nice use of fonts.
- Creative use of fonts.
- Beautifully designed.
1. A good example of how to use colours in your banner ads.
2. High-quality images, a simple colour as a background and their logo.
1. A good example of how to use banners ads to increase brand awareness.
2. Creative design.
We love the way the Microsoft designed their banner ads by using a certain percentage of transparency on the coloured shape that’s underneath their message and how they connect with the user by showing different possible real-life scenarios.
1. This ad reminds you to look at your favourite TV series on Netflix.
2. They are using their ads to promote their TV series.
1. Simple Design
2. Highlighted Logo
1. Powerful message and visuals.
2. Simply designed
They have done a great job telling the business owners and marketer how to monetize their app with Facebook ads.
1. Excellent use of colour and beautifully designed.
2. CTA button is at the bottom with a longer message and an arrow is guiding that to know more just click here.
This ad is clean and simple with an interesting image and one sentence of contrasting text. The call-to-action button is in a bright, eye-catching colour and subtly asks people to “learn more” rather than a more direct “book now.”
The image here is everything – a young couple hand-in-hand in the ocean with a sunny blue sky behind them. There’s no better way to sell a vacation destination.
This ad is darker than our other examples, but the simple geometric design is pleasing to the eye.
Bold image and features minimal text. You can just imagine someone taking this photo to put it on Instagram or Snapchat.
This ad has a great Landing Page too, see our 100 landing pages post.