Marketing Funnels
Where the big money is

Everyone fights for the 2% "in-market now" traffic - the high-intent Google "buy" searches. Whether you are conquering that or not, the volume (and the money if you get it right) is in the other 98%.

But where do you even begin? Our methodology is below...

You need a good Free Value Offer - typically a PDF eBook, a genuinely useful one, not some blatantly biased crap that concludes "so you should buy my service" <<< people are not this dumb!!
98% of attempts bolt too soon, before giving ANY genuine value.

Demand generation from nothing doesn't work like that.

If the numbers aren’t enough, here is what our clients actually say

See What Our Clients Say

© 2022 ClicksInContext. Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Terms of Service